How to Use Filtering Module

chasinggoals
Hi there!

I am thinking about accessing one of the filtering Module through python
Interactor. I want to apply the one of the filtering to my current scene. I
am wondering if there is such a function that helps me to do that?

The filtering I hope to use is the N4ITK MRI Bias Correction.

Thank you!

Re: How to Use Filtering Module

Andrey Fedorov-2
take a look at this FAQ entry