How to change INVALID label maps

Soufiane Haddani

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to make a map of brains area using MRIs and other programs.

After generating the labels, I got a valid map except for some areas where the label is like around "11400" and on slicer it stated "Invalid".

How can I change those numbers?

Thanks all

Re: How to change INVALID label maps

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Soufiane -

You should be able to do something like this:

>>> a = slicer.util.array('Output Volume-label')
>>> a[a== 11400] = 2

HTH,
Steve