How to copy label map to next slice in Editor

How to copy label map to next slice in Editor

Wei Lu
Hi there,

After edit/draw a structure/contour on one slice in Editor, can I copy it to next slice(s)?

Thanks,

Wei

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may be privileged, confidential, contain protected health information about an identified patient or be otherwise protected from disclosure. State and federal law protect the confidentiality of this information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient; you are prohibited from using, disclosing, reproducing or distributing this information; you should immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail.

Re: How to copy label map to next slice in Editor

Steve Pieper
Hi Wei -

Unfortunately we don't have that feature - it's a good idea though so we'll see about adding it in the future.

Steve

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Wei Lu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

After edit/draw a structure/contour on one slice in Editor, can I copy it to next slice(s)?

Thanks,

Wei

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may be privileged, confidential, contain protected health information about an identified patient or be otherwise protected from disclosure. State and federal law protect the confidentiality of this information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient; you are prohibited from using, disclosing, reproducing or distributing this information; you should immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail.

Re: How to copy label map to next slice in Editor

Wei Lu
Thank you, Steve.

>>> Steve Pieper <[hidden email]> 2/14/2012 9:36 AM >>>
Hi Wei -

Unfortunately we don't have that feature - it's a good idea though so we'll see about adding it in the future.

Steve

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Wei Lu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,
After edit/draw a structure/contour on one slice in Editor, can I copy it to next slice(s)?
Thanks,
Wei

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may be privileged, confidential, contain protected health information about an identified patient or be otherwise protected from disclosure. State and federal law protect the confidentiality of this information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient; you are prohibited from using, disclosing, reproducing or distributing this information; you should immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail.

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may be privileged, confidential, contain protected health information about an identified patient or be otherwise protected from disclosure. State and federal law protect the confidentiality of this information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient; you are prohibited from using, disclosing, reproducing or distributing this information; you should immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail.

Re: How to copy label map to next slice in Editor

Andrew Sims

A feature that I found useful in the past in a commercial package is an interpolation between slices. For instance something is changing relatively slowly, you could segment the every slices at an arbitrary (or even irregular) spacing, then select these slices and interpolate between them. Not bad for a first pass on some things.

Being an occasional and relatively new user, I am not sure if anything like that is in there already. Just thought I would mention it.

Regards

Andrew Sims

[...]

Warning: Copyright ResMed. Where the contents of this email and/or attachment includes materials prepared by ResMed, the use of those
materials is subject exclusively to the conditions of engagement between ResMed and the intended recipient.

This communication is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
By the use of email over the Internet or other communication systems, ResMed is not waiving either confidentiality of, or legal
privilege in the content of the email and of any attachments.
If the recipient of this message is not the intended addressee, please call ResMed immediately on +61 2 8884 1000 Sydney, Australia.

Re: How to copy label map to next slice in Editor

Sharp, Gregory C.

In Slicer 3, there is a contour interpolation method called "model draw".
You can draw a closed b-spline on two (or more) slices, and it will
interpolate label onto the intervening slices.  The workflow is a bit different
than commercial tools, but it does seem to do the trick.

Greg