How to make a fiducial non-movable?

Haiyong Xu-2
Hi there,

A fiducial is very helpful in my module as a marker. However, a
radiologist can accidentally move a fiducial when he works in the
axial/sagittal/coronal viewers or the 3D viewer, e.g., adjusts
window/level, changes slices using the crosshair + interaction,
rotates a model, etc. Is there any way to fix a fiducial in its
original position such that it cannot be moved using a mouse? Thanks.

Haiyong Xu
from Wake Forest University

Re: How to make a fiducial non-movable?

inorton
Yes, individual fiducials and whole lists can be locked. Please see:
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:Fiducials-Documentation-3.6

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Haiyong Xu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

A fiducial is very helpful in my module as a marker. However, a
radiologist can accidentally move a fiducial when he works in the
axial/sagittal/coronal viewers or the 3D viewer, e.g., adjusts
window/level, changes slices using the crosshair + interaction,
rotates a model, etc. Is there any way to fix a fiducial in its
original position such that it cannot be moved using a mouse? Thanks.

Haiyong Xu
from Wake Forest University

Re: How to make a fiducial non-movable?

Haiyong Xu-2
Thanks Isaiah.

May I know the source file that implements the lock/unlock function?
So that I can lock each fiducial when I place it in my C++ program.

Haiyong

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Isaiah Norton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, individual fiducials and whole lists can be locked. Please see:
> http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:Fiducials-Documentation-3.6
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Haiyong Xu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> A fiducial is very helpful in my module as a marker. However, a
>> radiologist can accidentally move a fiducial when he works in the
>> axial/sagittal/coronal viewers or the 3D viewer, e.g., adjusts
>> window/level, changes slices using the crosshair + interaction,
>> rotates a model, etc. Is there any way to fix a fiducial in its
>> original position such that it cannot be moved using a mouse? Thanks.
>>
>> Haiyong Xu
>> from Wake Forest University
>> subject

Re: How to make a fiducial non-movable?