How to save registration result as DICOM

How to save registration result as DICOM

Tan Shan

    Hello,

   I am using the registration module in 3D slicer, and want to save the result as DICOM series. But I do not find any DICOM option in the Save Scene & Data Options.

   How can I save the result as DICOM series in 3D slicer?  Or I have to save the result in 3D slicer first as other data type, then change to DICOM outside 3D slicer (e.g. ITK) ?

   Thanks

   Shan