ImageLabelCombine Module

Justin Adams

Question regarding the functioning of the ImageLabelCombine module.  I have been trying to merge two label maps together using this module (both are derived from the same original CT scan), but my resulting output label map is always... blank.  Since there is little in the entry for this module currently online, I was wondering if there were any specific instructions to using this feature. I am operating Slicer 3.5 Alpha 1.0 in WinXP, although the same thing happens on 3.4 running on a WinVista machine.

Thanks,

Justin Adams

Department of Biomedical Sciences
Grand Valley State University
Allendale, MI 49401
[hidden email]
and

School of Anatomical Sciences
University of the Witwatersrand
7 York Road
Parktown
Johannesburg, RSA  2193

Re: ImageLabelCombine Module

swallace
Hiya Justin,

Could you send me a little more info on this problem- I will be happy to
try and reproduce it and see where the issue lies.

I have a abdominal CT dataset I will work from, so I can create 2
labelmaps from the Editor and go from there. Is that basically how you did
it?

Stuart

> Question regarding the functioning of the ImageLabelCombine module.  I
> have been trying to merge two label maps together using this module (both
> are derived from the same original CT scan), but my resulting output label
> map is always... blank.  Since there is little in the entry for this
> module currently online, I was wondering if there were any specific
> instructions to using this feature. I am operating Slicer 3.5 Alpha 1.0 in
> WinXP, although the same thing happens on 3.4 running on a WinVista
> machine.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Justin Adams
>
> Department of Biomedical Sciences
> Grand Valley State University
> Allendale, MI 49401
> [hidden email]
> and
>
> School of Anatomical Sciences
> University of the Witwatersrand
> 7 York Road
> Parktown
> Johannesburg, RSA  2193

> subject

Re: ImageLabelCombine Module

swallace
Hiya Justin-

Was able to successfully apply the Image Label Map Combine module to an
abdominal CT dataset using 3.5; any chance you could use 3.5?

I am in the process of doing the same in a 3.4 build; both instances I am
using a linux machine, but will also give it a go in WinXP (need to find
my KVM switch and get it plugged in).

Stuart

>> Hiya Justin,
>>
>> Could you send me a little more info on this problem- I will be happy to
>> try and reproduce it and see where the issue lies.
>>
>> I have a abdominal CT dataset I will work from, so I can create 2
>> labelmaps from the Editor and go from there. Is that basically how you
>> did
>> it?
>>
>> Stuart
>>

>>> Question regarding the functioning of the ImageLabelCombine module.  I
>>> have been trying to merge two label maps together using this module
>>> (both
>>> are derived from the same original CT scan), but my resulting output
>>> label
>>> map is always... blank.  Since there is little in the entry for this
>>> module currently online, I was wondering if there were any specific
>>> instructions to using this feature. I am operating Slicer 3.5 Alpha 1.0
>>> in
>>> WinXP, although the same thing happens on 3.4 running on a WinVista
>>> machine.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Justin Adams
>>>
>>> Department of Biomedical Sciences
>>> Grand Valley State University
>>> Allendale, MI 49401
>>> [hidden email]
>>> and
>>>
>>> School of Anatomical Sciences
>>> University of the Witwatersrand
>>> 7 York Road
>>> Parktown
>>> Johannesburg, RSA  2193

>>> subject

Re: ImageLabelCombine Module

swallace
Hiya Justin,

Confirmed the module worked on WinXP/Slicer 3.4 flavour. If you could,
send any error messages to us, we'll dig further.

PS- Slicer3.4 = the 10-15 build.