Import of registration DICOM files

Eduardo Meilán Bermejo
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use a DICOM registration object but I can't even load it. I made a registration (in fact, two of them; one is rigid and the other one deformable) using Varian Eclipse module and I want to use this transformation for other purposes.
If I try to import this object with the DICOM module it says "Could not load x as a scalar volume". If I try to load it as data it doesn't give me any message but it doesn't load it.

Is there any way I could go to import a registration in DICOM format?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Edu

Re: Import of registration DICOM files