Incorrect address for pydicom package

Teodora Szasz
Dear all,

I recently built the last version of 3D Slicer (r24735) and I just wanted to let you know that the address for pydicom( url="http://pydicom.googlecode.com") that appears in /python-pydicom/setup.py and may in the CmakeFileLists.txt associated is not valid anymore, so the SuperBuild will fail (at least on Linux OS). I replaced this line in setup.py with (url="https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/pydicom/pydicom-0.9.8.tar.gz") and the build worked for me.

Have a wonderful day,
Teodora