Is it possible to use AtlasCreator module with Slicer4, or is Slicer 3.6.3 available for download?

Is it possible to use AtlasCreator module with Slicer4, or is Slicer 3.6.3 available for download?

gallantfox
I have a whole lot of mouse brain MRIs I want to segment with EM segmenter, but there is no built in mouse brain atlas. I also have an atlas in the correct form for use in AtlasCreator.

However, AtlasCreator seems to only be compatible with Slicer 3, which I cannot find anywhere. Alternatively, I would also be okay with some direction as to how to port AtlasCreator to Slicer 4 (I have a small amount of programming experience).

Any help is much appreciated,
Gabby.