Is it possible to use AtlasCreator module with Slicer4, or is Slicer 3.6.3 available for download?

Is it possible to use AtlasCreator module with Slicer4, or is Slicer 3.6.3 available for download?

gallantfox
I have a whole lot of mouse brain MRIs I want to segment with EM segmenter,
but there is no built in mouse brain atlas. I also have an atlas in the
correct form for use in AtlasCreator.

However, AtlasCreator seems to only be compatible with Slicer 3, which I
cannot find anywhere. Alternatively, I would also be okay with some
direction as to how to port AtlasCreator to Slicer 4 (I have a small amount
of programming experience).

Any help is much appreciated,
Gabby.

Re: Is it possible to use AtlasCreator module with Slicer4, or is Slicer 3.6.3 available for download?

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Gabby -

You can still find the Slicer3 downloads at this site [1], which is linked at the bottom left of the main download page.  Of course those binaries aren't maintained, but I just checked an the 3.6.3 release from 2011 still runs fine on unbuntu 16.04 so I suspect the others work too.

Porting the AtlasCreator is a great idea and you should probably get in touch with Kilian Pohl to find out how much work that would involve.

[1] https://www.slicer.org/slicer3-downloads/