LabelStatistics executable

lena sherbakov
Hi,
I wish to run the LabelStatistics module from the command line. Is there currently a way to do so? From what I understand the LabelStatistics module is not an executable plug in, its a shared object plug-in. Is there a way to create a copy of this module and run it as an executable? I'm thinking I have to add several CLP and add_executable commands to the cMakeList.txt file and create an xml describing the executable module. Am I on the right track? Is there another way to make LabelStatistics accessible through the command line/bash scripts?

Thanks in advance,
-Lena

Re: LabelStatistics executable

Hi Lena -

The vtkLabelStatisticsLogic::Apply method does all the actual work and
it could be wrapped as a command line module pretty easily.  This would
be something like the EMSegment module that can be used either from the
GUI or command line.  Unfortunately, as you mentioned, as a loadable
module the methods would only be available by starting up the slicer
application.