Leap Motion in Slicer

mariaalcon

Hi Everyone!

I'm studying Biomedical Engineering and I'm using Leap Motion to control 3D Slicer Software. I'm programming it in Python. I dont know why, but I'm obtaining Invalid Frames. I have this lines to obtained a frame:

class LeapMotionListener(Leap.Listener):

def init(self, controller):
super(LeapMotionListener, self).init()
self.controller = Leap.controller
def on_frame(self, controller):
self.frame = controller.frame()
print self.frame

The sentence 'print' shows Invalid Frame but it is weird because it shows the message in the python console even when Leap Motion is not connected. Any idea?

Imágenes integradas 1

Thank you so much in advanced,

María Alcón Paniagua