Lego Mindstorms and 3D Slicer

Amílton Tavares

Hi, i'm trying to rebuild the Slicer using CMake, but i can´t complete it because the follow errors:

CMake Error at C:/cygwin/home/ALUNOS/Slicer3-lib/VTK/CMake/vtkWrapTcl.cmake:42 (MESSAGE):

VTK_WRAP_TCL_INIT_EXE not specified when calling VTK_WRAP_TCL3

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:55 (VTK_WRAP_TCL3)

CMake Error at C:/cygwin/home/ALUNOS/Slicer3-lib/VTK/CMake/vtkWrapTcl.cmake:45 (MESSAGE):

VTK_WRAP_TCL_EXE not specified when calling VTK_WRAP_TCL3

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:55 (VTK_WRAP_TCL3)

CMake Error: File /vtkWrapperInit.data.in does not exist.

CMake Error at C:/cygwin/home/ALUNOS/Slicer3-lib/VTK/CMake/vtkWrapTcl.cmake:144 (CONFIGURE_FILE): configure_file Problem configuring file

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:55 (VTK_WRAP_TCL3)

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:

No cmake_minimum_required command is present. A line of code such as cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8) should be added at the top of the file. The version specified may be lower

if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project. For more information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".

This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

In annex, i send you a word file (CMake Error.docx) with the PrintScreen of the CMake's configuration.

can you help me, please?

Amilton Tavares

Hotmail: Correio electrónico fidedigno com protecção anti-SPAM poderosa. Inscreva-se já.

Hotmail: Correio electrónico fidedigno com a poderosa protecção anti-SPAM da Microsoft. Inscreva-se já.

CMake Error.docx (73K) Download Attachment

Re: Lego Mindstorms and 3D Slicer

swallace
You might get a quicker answer using the slicer-devel mailing list...
cc'ing them

Stuart

> Hi, i'm trying to rebuild the Slicer using CMake, but i can´t complete it
> because the follow errors:
> CMake Error at
> C:/cygwin/home/ALUNOS/Slicer3-lib/VTK/CMake/vtkWrapTcl.cmake:42 (MESSAGE):
>
> VTK_WRAP_TCL_INIT_EXE not specified when calling
> VTK_WRAP_TCL3
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> CMakeLists.txt:55 (VTK_WRAP_TCL3)
>
> CMake Error at
> C:/cygwin/home/ALUNOS/Slicer3-lib/VTK/CMake/vtkWrapTcl.cmake:45
> (MESSAGE):
>
> VTK_WRAP_TCL_EXE not specified when calling
> VTK_WRAP_TCL3
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> CMakeLists.txt:55 (VTK_WRAP_TCL3)
>
> CMake Error: File /vtkWrapperInit.data.in does not exist.
>
> CMake Error at
> C:/cygwin/home/ALUNOS/Slicer3-lib/VTK/CMake/vtkWrapTcl.cmake:144
> (CONFIGURE_FILE): configure_file Problem configuring file
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> CMakeLists.txt:55 (VTK_WRAP_TCL3)
>
> CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
>
> No cmake_minimum_required command is present. A line
> of code such as cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8) should be added at the
> top of the file. The version
> specified may be lower
>
> if you wish to support older CMake versions for this
> project. For more information run "cmake --help-policy
> CMP0000".
>
> This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev
> to suppress it.
>
> Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>
> In annex, i send you a word file (CMake Error.docx) with the PrintScreen
> of the CMake's configuration. can you help me, please?
>
> Amilton Tavares
>

> Hotmail: Correio electrónico fidedigno com protecção anti-SPAM poderosa.
> Inscreva-se já.
> subject

Re: [slicer-devel] Lego Mindstorms and 3D Slicer

Hi Amilton -

The best thing is to follow these instructions:

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:Build_Instructions

Then if it's not working, use these instructions to debug:

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:Build_Instructions#Errors_from_getbuildtest

If the build logs don't get you on the right track, send the error
messages to the developer list and I'm sure we can get you on the right
track.