Level tracing on dicom file

Paolo Zaffino
Hi all,
I'm trying to use the semi-automatic segmentation tools to label some
vessels from a dicom file.
The paint effect works fine, but the level tracing doesn't (it doesn't
recognize any possible region).

I attached a sample files.
The dicom was written by matlab and the input matrix was a uint8 data type.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Paolo

vessel_img.dcm (38K) Download Attachment

Re: Level tracing on dicom file

Andras Lasso-2
Effects that operate on closed regions (level trace, auto-complete, ...) may not work on single-slice volumes. Create at least 3 slices (they may be identical). I would also recommend to use auto-complete effect instead of level tracing it usually gives much better results with less effort.

Re: Level tracing on dicom file

Paolo Zaffino
Thanks Andras, I'll give it a try!

Paolo