Liver extraction using 3d slicer

Chris Loyd Christie
Hi,
     I am trying to extract the liver from my DICOM data using 3D slicer. I tried using the editor module by changing the threshold values, but I am unable to obtain a complete data of Liver. Is there any other extension available for extracting the liver, or any other segmentation method available.
    It will be very helpful if you can reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Chris Loyd Christie

Re: Liver extraction using 3d slicer

Andras Lasso-2

Do you segment on CT? With or without contrast agent?

Andras