evl2001
Hello all, I am trying the 3D Slicer viewer for the first time. I am attempting to load externally-generated (using FSL and MRtrix, for instance) 4-D NIfTI volumes, such a the color FA or direction-encoded track density images. I would like to view them in Slicer with color orientation. However, when I load the volumes they are characterized as "scalar," displaying only the first 3D volume in grayscale, and I cannot find the proper options to load all 3 of the volumes as color encoded tensor. I apologize if I am missing something obvious, but if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful. I can provide additional information if I've been unclear.

Much thanks.