MRIBiasFieldCorrection

madanrao
Hello all,

I want to know which *.exe is used for the MRIBiasFieldCorrection module in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07.

I used MRIBiasFieldCorrection module in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07 without any problems.
The same in latest Slicer3-build does not work.

There is no equivalent of MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07.

AM Mohan Rao

Re: MRIBiasFieldCorrection

Sylvain Jaume-2
Hi Madan,

What do you mean by 'There is no equivalent of
MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07' ?
Are you saying that you found the executable in the Jan 7 release and
you can't find it in the nightly build?

Sylvain

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Madan Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I want to know which *.exe is used for the MRIBiasFieldCorrection module in
> Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07.
>
> I used MRIBiasFieldCorrection module in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07 without any
> problems.
> The same in latest Slicer3-build does not work.
>
> There is no equivalent of MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3
> 3.5.2010-01-07.
>
> AM Mohan Rao

Re: MRIBiasFieldCorrection

madanrao
Hello Sylvain,

Thanks.

What I meant is:

(1). I can do MRIBiasFieldCorrection in Slicer3 3.5-2010-01-07 but it does not have a MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe.

(2). I cannot run the same in Slicer3-build in my cygwin but it has the exe in /lib/slicer3/plugins/debug.

I want to know what exe is involved in MRIFieldCorrection in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07.

AM Mohan Rao

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Sylvain Jaume <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Madan,

What do you mean by 'There is no equivalent of
MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07' ?
Are you saying that you found the executable in the Jan 7 release and
you can't find it in the nightly build?

Sylvain

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Madan Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to know which *.exe is used for the MRIBiasFieldCorrection module in
> Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07.
>
> I used MRIBiasFieldCorrection module in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07 without any
> problems.
> The same in latest Slicer3-build does not work.
>
> There is no equivalent of MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3
> 3.5.2010-01-07.
>
> AM Mohan Rao

Re: MRIBiasFieldCorrection

Sylvain Jaume-2
Hi Madan,

You should find the MRIBiasFieldCorrection executable in:

./Slicer3-build/lib/Slicer3/Plugins/

Note that it is not MRIFieldCorrection (as you mentioned), but
MRIBiasFieldCorrection (in case you were looking at a different
executable).

I checked on Mac and the executable is correctly built. You can see
the add_executable command in the CMakeLists.txt for
MRIBiasFieldCorrection. I don't have cygwin, so I cannot test it.
Maybe someone building Slicer on cygwin could check if the executable
is built?

HTH.
Sylvain

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Madan Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Sylvain,
>
> Thanks.
>
> What I meant is:
>
> (1). I can do MRIBiasFieldCorrection in Slicer3 3.5-2010-01-07 but it does
> not have a MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe.
>
> (2). I cannot run the same in Slicer3-build in my cygwin but it has the exe
> in /lib/slicer3/plugins/debug.
>
> I want to know what exe is involved in MRIFieldCorrection in Slicer3
> 3.5.2010-01-07.
>
> AM Mohan Rao
>
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Sylvain Jaume <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Madan,
>>
>> What do you mean by 'There is no equivalent of
>> MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07' ?
>> Are you saying that you found the executable in the Jan 7 release and
>> you can't find it in the nightly build?
>>
>> Sylvain
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Madan Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hello all,
>> >
>> > I want to know which *.exe is used for the MRIBiasFieldCorrection module
>> > in
>> > Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07.
>> >
>> > I used MRIBiasFieldCorrection module in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07 without
>> > any
>> > problems.
>> > The same in latest Slicer3-build does not work.
>> >
>> > There is no equivalent of MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3
>> > 3.5.2010-01-07.
>> >
>> > AM Mohan Rao

Re: MRIBiasFieldCorrection

madanrao
Hello Sylvain,

Thanks.

I have no problems with the Slicer3-build in cygwin regarding MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe.

What I am interested is the exe in Slicer3 3.5-2010-01-07 in which the MRIBiasFieldCorrection module works,
(since there is no MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07).

Sorry for the mix up.

AM Mohan Rao

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:02 AM, Sylvain Jaume <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Madan,

You should find the MRIBiasFieldCorrection executable in:

./Slicer3-build/lib/Slicer3/Plugins/

Note that it is not MRIFieldCorrection (as you mentioned), but
MRIBiasFieldCorrection (in case you were looking at a different
executable).

I checked on Mac and the executable is correctly built. You can see
the add_executable command in the CMakeLists.txt for
MRIBiasFieldCorrection. I don't have cygwin, so I cannot test it.
Maybe someone building Slicer on cygwin could check if the executable
is built?

HTH.
Sylvain

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Madan Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Sylvain,
>
> Thanks.
>
> What I meant is:
>
> (1). I can do MRIBiasFieldCorrection in Slicer3 3.5-2010-01-07 but it does
> not have a MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe.
>
> (2). I cannot run the same in Slicer3-build in my cygwin but it has the exe
> in /lib/slicer3/plugins/debug.
>
> I want to know what exe is involved in MRIFieldCorrection in Slicer3
> 3.5.2010-01-07.
>
> AM Mohan Rao
>
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Sylvain Jaume <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Madan,
>>
>> What do you mean by 'There is no equivalent of
>> MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07' ?
>> Are you saying that you found the executable in the Jan 7 release and
>> you can't find it in the nightly build?
>>
>> Sylvain
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Madan Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hello all,
>> >
>> > I want to know which *.exe is used for the MRIBiasFieldCorrection module
>> > in
>> > Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07.
>> >
>> > I used MRIBiasFieldCorrection module in Slicer3 3.5.2010-01-07 without
>> > any
>> > problems.
>> > The same in latest Slicer3-build does not work.
>> >
>> > There is no equivalent of MRIBiasFieldCorrection.exe in Slicer3
>> > 3.5.2010-01-07.
>> >
>> > AM Mohan Rao

Re: MRIBiasFieldCorrection

Sylvain Jaume-2
Hi Madan,

I was still developing the MRIBiasFieldCorrection after Jan 7. I
believe I added the executable after the Jan 7 release. In case the
executable is not built, you can replace the CMakeLists.txt with the
new one.

Regards,
Sylvain