Material assignation base on threshold

frederic
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Material assignation base on threshold

Magnotta, Vincent A
RE: [slicer-users] Material assignation base on threshold

The image based material property assignment is described in the following document

https://mri.radiology.uiowa.edu/downloads/IA-FEMesh_Manual_version1.pdf

This step is described on page 57. There may be one issue with the material property assignment and this is related to changes in how ITK maps from index to physical space. If you are using a newer version of 3D Slicer this function may cause a segmentation fault. We are currently working on this and will have it fixed for the 3.6 release. In a pinch you can either download Slicer 3.2 or the stand-alone version of IA-FEMesh

http://www.ccad.uiowa.edu/mimx/IA-FEMesh/

I believe both of these programs were compiled before this transition in ITK.

Vince

Associate Professor
Department of Radiology
0453-D JCP