Measurements in Fiducials

aaway
Hey,

we re using 3D Slicer 4.6.2. and want to measure 3D DICOM data files. After the fiducials were properly set and finally shown in the 3 D view of the cone beam CT we would like to link them and measure the distance Fiducial A to Fiducial B, same as Fiducial A to C etc. . Is there a possibillity in Slicer 4.6. to directly measure the 2 fiducials other than using the ruler tool (which is fiarly incorrect if you dont check for hours...)?

Or - as I know that there once was a possibility to do this in Slicer 3.6. - is there anywhere to download Slicer 3.6?

Thanks for your help!

AaWay