Model Hierarchy Sorting

Luo, Jiajia
Hi,

Is there anyone know how to sort the model name and hierarchy name in the Model module? Besides, can we sort the name under MRML tree in the data module?

Thanks,

Jiajia

Re: Model Hierarchy Sorting

Kikinis, Ron,M.D.
Hi,

There is no convenient way to sort automatically right now.

However, you can sort manually by dragging and dropping individual
models into different positions in the listing. If you have a list that
is longer than the area displayed, there is a narrow band at the top and
bottom where you will get scrolling. Right mouse click on a model or
hierarchy and you get a menue to rename.

I would do all of this in the models module.

The data module has similar drag and drop capabilities. This is one way
to move a volume and or module under a transform.

Ron

On 3/24/10 1:50 PM, Luo, Jiajia wrote:

> No one knows this? Really need this done. Since there are many models
> under the hierarchy for my work, if they can be sorted by name, that
> will be great.
>
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Luo, Jiajia <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>     Is there anyone know how to sort the model name and hierarchy name
>     in the Model module? Besides, can we sort the name under MRML tree
>     in the data module?
>     Thanks,
>     Jiajia

Ron Kikinis, M.D.,
Robert Greenes Distinguished Director of Biomedical Informatics
Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Director, Surgical Planning Laboratory
http://www.spl.harvard.edu/~kikinis