Multi-Modality Registration T1 and T2

Andrade

Hello users,

I just know that BRAINSFit is able to perform a multiple modalities
registration.

Which algorithms of the BRAINSDemonWarp module support multiple registration
modalities? Are there other algorithms/modules that can perform this
function in 3D Slicer?

Thank you in advance for your support!!!

Andrade

Re: Multi-Modality Registration T1 and T2

Andras Lasso-2

What imaging modalities and anatomy you would like to register?

Andras

Re: Multi-Modality Registration T1 and T2

Andrade
Hi Andras,

I want to record T1 and T2 MRI images of the brain

Andrade

Andrade

Re: Multi-Modality Registration T1 and T2

I haven't work with on brain MRI T1/T2 registration specifically, but maybe others on the mailing list can share their experiences.

You can also find some brain MRI registration examples in the Registration case library that may work for you:
https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Registration/RegistrationLibrary