Multiple Object Robust Statistics Segmenter

Multiple Object Robust Statistics Segmenter

Anthony Gatti
Hi Users,

Anyone know if its still possible to get the multiple object robust statistics segmenter? I see that the normal one is still standard but the multi-object one is no longer available in the extension manager and I can’t seem to find the module code anywhere.

Thanks,

Anthony.

Re: Multiple Object Robust Statistics Segmenter

Gao, Yi
Hi Anthony,

Yes the multiple object version is not current in the Slicer repository. I'll go dig it out.

Best,
yi

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Anthony Gatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Users,

Anyone know if its still possible to get the multiple object robust statistics segmenter? I see that the normal one is still standard but the multi-object one is no longer available in the extension manager and I can’t seem to find the module code anywhere.

Thanks,

Anthony.

Yi Gao, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Departments of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics & Statistics
Stony Brook University | The  State University of New York
Stony Brook, New York, 11794
631-632-9540