New Windows binary

Kathryn Hayes
Hi guys,

I know that a few of you have been having trouble with more recent Windows
binaries.  Can you test out this binary and see if it solves the problem
where Slicer doesn't start up when you try to run it?

http://www.na-mic.org/Slicer/Download/Nightly/Slicer3-3.5-alpha-2010-02-15-win32.exe

Thanks,

Katie

Re: [slicer-devel] New Windows binary

Manuel Vonthron
Hi,

I have the "load-and-fail" problem with Slicer 3.4 (on WinXP 32), but
this new version works well for me.

Thanks,

Manuel

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Kathryn Hayes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I know that a few of you have been having trouble with more recent Windows
> binaries.  Can you test out this binary and see if it solves the problem
> where Slicer doesn't start up when you try to run it?
>
> http://www.na-mic.org/Slicer/Download/Nightly/Slicer3-3.5-alpha-2010-02-15-win32.exe
>
> Thanks,
>
> Katie

Manuel Vonthron
Laboratoire de Nanorobotique
École Polytechnique de Montréal
Montréal, QC

Re: New Windows binary

Daniel Haehn
Hi Katie,

so I tried the new binary with VirutalBox and WinXP as guest. Sadly, an
error appears. Please find the screenshot attached.

Bye,
Daniel

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:08:09 -0500 (EST), Kathryn Hayes
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I know that a few of you have been having trouble with more recent
Windows
> binaries.  Can you test out this binary and see if it solves the problem
> where Slicer doesn't start up when you try to run it?

http://www.na-mic.org/Slicer/Download/Nightly/Slicer3-3.5-alpha-2010-02-15-win32.exe

> Thanks,
>
> Katie

slicer_virtualbox.png (444K) Download Attachment