Node name missing in "Save data" dialog

Andrey Fedorov
Hi,

There used to be a column for the node name in the save dialog (at
least in Slicer3), but it is not there anymore.

When node name is not available, it is difficult to understand what is
being saved when the data is loaded from DICOM, or when the node name
does not match the file name, which is the situation I often have.

Is there a good reason not to have node name in the dialog?

AF

Re: Node name missing in "Save data" dialog

Andrey Fedorov
You are right, I missed it! Thanks.