NrrdToFSL Conversion Failure

Emily Louise Belleau

Hello Isaiah,

I am running into a similar problem that someone else recently posted. When trying to use DWIConvert from nrrd to FSL I get the same error:

Error: ReadVolume: Unsupported source pixel type.
  Input volume:  unsigned_short

The resolution you proposed was to run the command directly in the terminal. However, I am currently doing this and am still running into issues.

My command is:  DWIConvert --conversionMode NrrdToFSL --inputVolume ELS_002_dwi-xc_QCed_epi.nrrd --outputVolume ELS_002_dwi-xc_QCed_epi.nii --outputBVectors ELS_002_epi.bvec  --outputBValues ELS_002_epi.bval

Any thoughts on what could be going wrong? I greatly appreciate your guidance!

Thanks,

Emily

Re: NrrdToFSL Conversion Failure

inorton
Hi Emily,
If you know that the pixel value range is within 0-32767 (for example, by checking the scalar range in the Volumes module), then you could try the `allowLossyConversion` option.

For any follow-up questions, please post the header (text lines through "DWMRI_gradient_XXXX") and the full error message to: