Overlay DTI on top of T2

Emily Louise Belleau

Hi all,

I know that I can make the DTI data as the foreground and the T2 as the background in order to see how well the DTI aligns with the T2.

Is there a way to adjust the opacity of the DTI and make a different color so that I can better see the alignment with the T2?

I am using Slicer 4.5.0-1.

Thank you!

Emily

Re: Overlay DTI on top of T2

Murat Maga

There is a slider in the slice views where you can adjust to opacity of the foreground volume (next to where you choose the foreground volume).

Color of any volume can be adjusted using the Volumes module.