Override pixel values in a ROI or labelmap

Override pixel values in a ROI or labelmap

Jothy
Dear All

I am quite new to Slicer3D but its quite exciting to use it.

I am wondering how to change the scalar or pixel value of a label map. I have contoured a ROI and I would like to change the value of pixels in that ROI to be 1000 HU.

How can I do this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Jothy

Re: Override pixel values in a ROI or labelmap

Kikinis, Ron,M.D.
Hi Jothy,

Welcome to the community.

If I understand your question correctly, then the change label effect in the editor should do the trick.

Best

Ron