Plastimatch in Slicer 4

christy esther
HiĀ
I am using Slicer 4.0 for past few days. I could`nt find plastimatch and Dicom RT-EXPORT / IMPORT in it.
I also tried using extension manager to install it, but i did not find it installed.
I need your help to solve this!!

Thanks in advance
-Christy

Re: Plastimatch in Slicer 4

Sharp, Gregory C.
Hi Christy,

I'm pretty sure Slicer 4 doesn't yet support downloadable extensions.
So instead, you'll need to do either:

(a) Use Slicer 3.6
(b) Compile the extension yourself.

If you go for option (b), you also need to compile Slicer yourself.

Greg