Plastimatch slicer extension

Krishna
Hello all,

I am looking to use the Plastimatch Slicer extension for registration. But I didn't find it in Slicer 4.3 or 4.4. Would you guys know where I can install it from?

Thanks
Krishna

Re: Plastimatch slicer extension

Sharp, Gregory C.

Hi Krishna,

Please find in the SlicerRT extension.

Greg

I am looking to use the Plastimatch Slicer extension for registration. But I didn't find it in Slicer 4.3 or 4.4. Would you guys know where I can install it from?

Thanks

Krishna

Re: Plastimatch slicer extension

Krishna
Hello Greg, Paolo,

Thanks for your answers. So, I installed SlicerRT extension. But the thing is, I don't see the module in slicer after installation for some reason. I checked in slicer 4.3 and 4.4. I am on ubuntu 14.04. Any ideas?

Thanks
Krishna

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Sharp, Gregory C. <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Krishna,

Please find in the SlicerRT extension.

Greg

I am looking to use the Plastimatch Slicer extension for registration. But I didn't find it in Slicer 4.3 or 4.4. Would you guys know where I can install it from?

Thanks

Krishna

Re: Plastimatch slicer extension

Paolo Zaffino
Hi,
does SlicerRT module appear as installed into the extension manager?
You should see two new sections: Radiotherapy and Plastimatch.

Regards.
Paolo

On 19/08/2015 17:55, Krishna Nanda wrote:
Hello Greg, Paolo,

Thanks for your answers. So, I installed SlicerRT extension. But the thing is, I don't see the module in slicer after installation for some reason. I checked in slicer 4.3 and 4.4. I am on ubuntu 14.04. Any ideas?

Thanks
Krishna

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Sharp, Gregory C. <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Krishna,

Please find in the SlicerRT extension.

Greg

I am looking to use the Plastimatch Slicer extension for registration. But I didn't find it in Slicer 4.3 or 4.4. Would you guys know where I can install it from?

Thanks

Krishna

Re: Plastimatch slicer extension

Krishna
Hello Paolo,

Yes the SlicerRT appears as installed in the extensions manager. So here is what I found. In slicer 4.4, I don't find either Plastimatch or Radiotherapy. In Slicer 4.3, I see Plastimatch but no Radiotherapy.

-Krishna

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Paolo Zaffino <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Csaba Pinter-2

Hi Krishna,

Please use 4.4 unless you have a specific reason to use an older version.

You say that after you installed SlicerRT extension using 4.4 on Linux, and restarting Slicer, you do not see a Radiotherapy or Plastimatch category (not module, but category, should be on the bottom of the list, among Registration and others). If this sounds right, then please send us the log file? You can find it in About / Report a bug

Thanks,

csaba