Please help.

M K

Please help.

M K
Hi. I need some help please. Is there a way to open two scenes and put the one first of the other? For example, i have at the first scene slices from the thorax from 0 to 10 and at the second from 10 to 20. Can i open these scenes and have the total (0-20)? Thanks for your help, Matt.

Re: Please help.

Julien Finet
Hi,
Have you tried to "Import Scene" instead of "Load Scene" in the File menu ?
Julien.