Presentation of new features Slicer 4.0, 4.1

Presentation of new features Slicer 4.0, 4.1

Sharp, Gregory C.
Hi,

Next Monday at AAPM, I plan to give a short (15 minute) presentation
to highlight new features in Slicer 4.0 & Slicer 4.1.  Does anyone
already have such a presentation that I could use and modify?

Thank you!
Greg

Re: Presentation of new features Slicer 4.0, 4.1

Kikinis, Ron,M.D.
Greg,

the announcements contain a lot of materials. Additional modules and
capabilities are in the project week breakout session.

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/4.0/Announcements

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/4.1/Announcements

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2012_Project_Week_Breakout_Session:_Slicer4

Ron

On 7/25/12 2:40 PM, Sharp, Gregory C. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Next Monday at AAPM, I plan to give a short (15 minute) presentation
> to highlight new features in Slicer 4.0 & Slicer 4.1.  Does anyone
> already have such a presentation that I could use and modify?
>
> Thank you!
> Greg

Ron Kikinis, M.D.,
Robert Greenes Distinguished Director of Biomedical Informatics
Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Director, Surgical Planning Laboratory
http://www.spl.harvard.edu/~kikinis

Re: Presentation of new features Slicer 4.0, 4.1

Steve Pieper
Hi Greg -

Also, Julien did a webinar on slicer 4 and I did one on 4.1 that you could draw from - the recorded versions are on line:

http://www.kitware.com/products/webinars.html#introslicer

http://www.kitware.com/products/webinars.html#slicer4.1

-Steve