Problem with jpeg, tif

Артем Никифоров

Hello. I have a problem. 4.3, 4.6 and 4.7 version don`t want to load or process anyhow jpeg or tiff files or even nrrd, no reaction, some blink and nothing. I have sequence of microscopy images that I made with fotocamera (jpeg, tif). I tryed drag and drop, pushed Data button, File-Add Data, nothing worked. Of couse appear window "Add data into the scene" with my files, than Ok, after that short blink of download window and nothing - empty R,Y,G and Volume windows.

What I did wrong? What the source of images should be?
Thank you.

Re: Problem with jpeg, tif

Murat Maga

Does Slicer function normally with the provided demo datasets (File-> Download Sample Data)?

You can hit ctrl + 0 and bring the error console to get more insight about the nature of the problem. A lot of people use Slicer daily with the kinds of datasets you mention, so the issue is likely specific to your dataset and/or computer, especially given that it occurs with every multiple versions.