Python Stochastic Tractography Module - trying to duplicate tutorial results

Python Stochastic Tractography Module - trying to duplicate tutorial results

Mark Alexiuk

Hi – I’m working through a tutorial and am having some trouble duplicating the results.  Details follow.  Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Cheers

Mark

The Tutorial:

Slicer3 Training Tutorial - Python Stochastic Tractography Module

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/images/b/be/Stochastic_June09_1.ppt

The slicer3 version specifically mentioned in the tutorial:

Slicer 3 Software (Slicer 3.5 nightly build as of January 3rd, 2010)

My slicer3 version:

3D Slicer Version 3.5 Alpha 1.0 (3D Slicer Version 3.5 Alpha1.0) [Windows XP Pro, SP3]

Problem steps?:

On slide 18 “thresholding baseline” is the volume name vtkMRMLScalarVolumeNode3 generated automatically, I don’t see it listed in the dropdown box.

On slide 19 “baseline intensities” I should see Bg<value>. I see instead “Bg-14 components”.

On slide 33 there is a command window with output from the python script.  I never see this – a command window opens and closes rapidly.

Warnings and errors:

Warning: In ..\..\VTK\Filtering\vtkDataSetAttributes.cxx, line 1040

vtkPointData (0F91BCA0): Can not set attribute Tensors. Incorrect number of components.

ERROR: In ..\..\..\Slicer3\Libs\vtkTeem\vtkDiffusionTensorGlyph.cxx, line 228

vtkDiffusionTensorGlyph (0F937408): No data to glyph!