QA tool of the vtkFreeSurferReaders Module

QA tool of the vtkFreeSurferReaders Module

guang
Hi, there,

I am using the vtkFreeSurferReaders Module now, there is a QA Tab or Tools in this module,
Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial or introduction about this QA tool?

Thanks a lot!
Guang

Re: QA tool of the vtkFreeSurferReaders Module

Aucoin, Nicole
Hello Guang,

I wrote the Slicer2 FreeSurfer QA code in 2005, and I know that I made a
presentation on it at one point, but I haven't been able to dig it up
yet. You can start here with my development notes and I'll try to get
you more information:
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Multi-site_AD:QA
If you have specific questions, feel free to send them to me.

Nicole

Guang Zeng wrote:

> Hi, there,
>
> I am using the vtkFreeSurferReaders Module now, there is a QA Tab or
> Tools in this module,
> Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial or introduction about
> this QA tool?
>

> Thanks a lot!
> Guang

Re: QA tool of the vtkFreeSurferReaders Module

guang
Thanks!