Question about N4ITK MRI BIAS CORRECTION

Question about N4ITK MRI BIAS CORRECTION

chasinggoals
Hi there!

I am trying to implement the N4ITK MRI BIAS CORRECTION Filtering to my
volume through Python, but when I run the following code to create a node of
N4ITK, an error message pops up. I am wondering if there is any way I can
deal with this.

>>> slicer.cli.createNode('N4ITKBiasFieldCorrection')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/bin/Python/slicer/cli.py", line 8,
in createNode
    cliLogic = cliModule.logic()
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'logic'

Thank you!