ROI histogram

Leather, Thomas
Dear Slicer Users,

I would like to generate a histogram of the greyscale values from within a 3D ROI. I only want to know the values from within the ROI and not the overall image, how can do this?

Thanks

Tom

Re: ROI histogram

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Tom -

You can use the CropVolume module and then look in the Volumes module for a histogram of the cropped region.

HTH,
-Steve