ROI module in slicer

shoosh moosh
I'm trying to use the ExtractSubvolumeROI in slicer 3.5. I was able to load an input volume and I created a MRMLROINode. I made all xyz slices visible in the mainViewer, and my MRMLROINode is also visible as a cube with different colored poins which I was able to drag to adjust the location and size of my required ROI. The problem I'm facing is not being able to see the overlap (blue boxes as shown in the wiki documentation) of the ROI box with the individual red, yellow, and green slice views. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Re: ROI module in slicer

Andrey Fedorov
2010/6/10 shoosh moosh <[hidden email]>:
> I'm trying to use the ExtractSubvolumeROI in slicer 3.5. I was able to load
> an input volume and I created a MRMLROINode. I made all xyz slices visible
> in the mainViewer, and my MRMLROINode is also visible as a cube with
> different colored poins which I was able to drag to adjust the location and
> size of my required ROI. The problem I'm facing is not being able to see the
> overlap (blue boxes as shown in the wiki documentation) of the ROI box with
> the individual red, yellow, and green slice views. Can someone please tell
> me how to fix this?

You might want to use the most recent version of Slicer. Have you
tried 3.6-RC3 or 3.7 nightly? Note that the name of the module has
changed to CropVolume.

http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Modules:CropVolume-Documentation-3.6

Please let us know if you have the problem you described with the
current version(s) of Slicer.