RSS

Gao, Yi
Hi Rasha,

Could I know the size of the data you are using? On Windows sometimes
the larger data (like CT) may have such problem...

If that's the case, could you crop the image first to the ROI and run RSS again?

Thank you! Please let me know if there's anything I could help.

Best,
yi

Re: RSS

Jan Egger
Hi Rasha,
Just a guess, you forgot to select the label map under the RSS module.
Best wishes,
Jan

Sent from my iPhone