RT dose evaluation

Lukas
Dear Slicer Users,
I would like to evaluate dose distributions- planned (RTdose dcm) vs real dose (film). Usually I used gamma analysis (The DoseComparison module). Now I would like to fing a way how to get different results.

1) I need to set area in the square film as my volume of interest (circle area)- I need to compare dose to target only and my target is a circle in the middle of film.

2)I need to evaluate the dose inside circle (more than compare with reference, I see differences from gamma analysis but I need to specify them in Gy and only in circle area)

DonĀ“t you have any idea how to deal with this?

Thank you very much for any help.

BR

Lukas