RT dose evaluation

Lukas
Dear Slicer Users,
I would like to evaluate dose distributions- planned (RTdose dcm) vs real
dose (film). Usually I used gamma analysis (The DoseComparison module). Now
I would like to fing a way how to get different results.

1) I need to set area in the square film as my volume of interest (circle
area)- I need to compare dose to target only and my target is a circle in
the middle of film.

2)I need to evaluate the dose inside circle (more than compare with
reference, I see differences from gamma analysis but I need to specify them
in Gy and only in circle area)

Don´t you have any idea how to deal with this?

Thank you very much for any help.

BR

Lukas

Re: RT dose evaluation

Andras Lasso-2

Have you tried the Film dosimetry extension?

https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/FilmDosimetry

(available for recent nightly builds)

Andras

Re: RT dose evaluation

Lukas
Dear Andras,
No...I will try to use it...It is not very clear from document for me but I have to try it first...

Lukas

Re: RT dose evaluation

Lukas
Dear Andras,
I tried to install the extension FilmDosimetry but I didn´t succed.
Nothing happened after I wanted to install and Extension Manager is not possible to open again...
When I wanted to install I saw: Retrieving extension metadata and I waited 15minutes with no result...

I attached picture of command prompt...

Thank you
Lukas

slicer.JPG (118K) Download Attachment

Re: RT dose evaluation

There may be intermittent download errors from the extension manager. Try again a few times. You can also download the extension using a web browser as described here:

https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/SlicerApplication/ExtensionsManager#How_to_manually_download_an_extension_package.3F

After download and installation is complete and restarted Slicer, the module should show up in Slicelets category.