Re: FW: Probabilistic Tractography Module in SlicerDMRI

Re: FW: Probabilistic Tractography Module in SlicerDMRI

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Nandakishore -

Probably everything you need is on this site:

http://slicerdmri.github.io/

Also, be sure to email [hidden email] and not [hidden email] (the later is only for admin purposes).

From: slicer-devel <[hidden email]> on behalf of Nandakishore Puttashamachar <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 11:09 PM
To: SPL Slicer Devel Owner <[hidden email]>
Subject: Probabilistic Tractography Module in SlicerDMRI

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing good.

I am writing to discuss upon the SlicerDMRI module. I need to reproduce the results of SlicerDMRI Probabilistic Tractography for evaluation. However, I am unable to find a suitable resource on SlicerDMRI Source code.

I did notice the GitHub repo for SlicerDMRI, but was not successful in building the module.

* Do you have specific documentation toward building and using SlicerDMRI module?

* Also, I would like to know which paper/research work is being used currently by Slicer Probabilistic Tractography?

Kindly help out on my questions.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Nandakishore

University of Central Florida

Re: FW: Probabilistic Tractography Module in SlicerDMRI

O'Donnell, Lauren J., Ph.D.

Hi Nandikashore.

The closest to probabilistic tractography in Slicer is the sensitive UKF method, which due to the multi fiber model seeding at random points has some probabilistic aspect. SlicerDMRI currently supports traditional DTI and also UKF deterministic tractography methods. There may be other options included in current and past Slicer extensions. Where did you find information about Slicer tractography?

Best,
Lauren

Sent by Outlook for Android

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 2:05 PM -0500, "Nandakishore Puttashamachar" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the quick response.

I have visited the SlicerDMRI website multiple times, but I could not find out which paper/authors work has been implemented in Probabilistic Tractography.

could you kindly refer me to the original article?