Re: Python debugger

Matthew Anthony Mouawad

Hi I feel a bit silly because I still can’t get it to run.

I get to the “load your .py file…” and then don’t really know where to go to start running it. See attached screenshot. I am just trying to run some random test script but when I hit run it gives the message on the right.

Re: Python debugger

Andras Lasso-2

There is no need to run the file. Slicer is already running it and you have attached the debugger to Slicer. Just add a breakpoint where you would like execution to pause.

Andras

[...]

Make sure you load and add breakpoints to a Python scripted module file. You can create a Python scripted module using the Extension Wizard module.

Andras

[...]

I did not know that had to be done! Okay I will try that a bit and see what happens. Thanks