Re: RV: Slicer.exe is detected as a VIRUS

Re: RV: Slicer.exe is detected as a VIRUS

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your report and thanks for the kind words.

It turns out the problem has already been discussed on the mailing list. The current solution is to add an exception to allow Slicer to run.

If you would like, you could join the mailing list reading these instructions:

Later today, I will contact Kapersky to report them the false positive and work with them to find a solution.

Hth
Jc