Reading image stack into slicer

Murat Maga

Hi all,

When I load a sequence of bmps/pngs into Slicer, I cannot render them. The slice view shows them fine. But when I go to Volume render tool, choose the volume and hit the eye button, nothing comes up. I tried different presets, try “Synchronize with volumes module” option, nothing helped. If I load the same volume as an analyzeimage or raw, everything works fine. Am I missing a step somewhere while loading data?

I use Slicer 4.1 Windows 64 version.

Re: Reading image stack into slicer

Julien Finet
Look at the error log ( Ctrl + 0 ) and see if there is any error.
The Volume Rendering module doesn't support multi component images (RGB).
Feel free to add a feature request in the mantis. At least an error message should be displayed to the user.
j.