Registration

Samira Bouyagoub
Hello,

I am using Slicer to perform manual registration.

I was wondering if it is possible in Slicer to have the fixed/moving sequences appear in different colour to differentiate between the two scans?

Many thanks,

Samira.

Re: Registration

Julien Finet
Have you tried changing the lookup table for each volume ?

Changing the display doesn't change the underlying data values.

julien.