Registration

iplneurosurgery

Dear Sir/mam

We are using slicer 4.6 /4.7 version. We got an issue in registration of the atlas on a single subject of abdominal CT. In General Registration the atlas is not exactly got registered on the subject and the registration is mismatched. Is there any tutorial for registration of atlas on a single subject of abdominal CT. If so kindly help us.

Thanking you,

Natesan

Sent from Outlook

Re: Registration

Dominik Meier-2
Dear Natesan

There's a compilation of registration examples in the Slicer Registration Library:

including examples for abdominal CT :

If you're getting suboptimal results, it's likely the registration is being distracted by non-matching content or insufficient initial overlap. If possible, masking the region of interest might improve the results.

Best Regards,
Dominik

Dear Sir/mam

We are using slicer 4.6 /4.7 version. We got an issue in registration of the atlas on a single subject of abdominal CT. In General Registration the atlas is not exactly got registered on the subject and the registration is mismatched. Is there any tutorial for registration of atlas on a single subject of abdominal CT. If so kindly help us.

Thanking you,

Natesan

Re: Registration

iplneurosurgery