Registration tutorial

iplneurosurgery

We are using Slicer 4.7. We have been trying registration of single subject. Is there any tutorial for single subject registration. Can someone help us with a tutorial?

Thanks.

Natesan

Sent from Outlook

Re: Registration tutorial

inorton
Hi Natesan,

Please see the registration library, which has tutorials for a variety of imaging modalities: