Resiz PET images for registration with CT images in PET/CT system?

Resiz PET images for registration with CT images in PET/CT system?

shahrokh
Hi Slicer users
I have two set images PET/CT of a patient. The specifications of these 3D images include as following lines:
CT:
Matrix size: 512 * 512 * 324
Pixel Size: 0.97655625 * 0.97655625 mm
Slice Thickness: 5.0 mm

PET:
Matrix size: 168 * 168 * 324
Pixel Size: 4.07283 * 4.07283 mm
Slice Thickness: 5.0 mm

At now, I want to resize PET and save it so that after resizing, PET images are same size with CT. How do I do?

Also, I have some question about Slicer. When I load these images to Slicer, and I work with landmark registration module, without doing anything, I see that they are registered completely and excellently. How does it (registration) Slicer?

What should I use the modules in Slicer? I want to save PET images resized in hdr format example. How do I do?

Is it done on the basis of information contained in info section of CT and PET images while the PET and CT images are not same size.

Please guide me.
Thanks a lot.
Shahrokh