Season's Greetings + gift

Dr. András Jakab
hello,

I wish all users, researchers Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

My special gift for the slicer community:
http://aokhok.unideb.hu/konnektivity/

Regards,
András Jakab

Re: Season's Greetings + gift

Thanks András!  Best holiday wishes to you as well!

I posted a picture and link from the Visual Blog...

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:VisualBlog

-Steve