Segment editor discussion time

Csaba Pinter-2

Dear project week attendees,

Numerous people expressed their interest to discuss various aspects of the new Segment Editor module at the project presentations, and it was suggested to add a breakout session about that. Due to the very packed schedule of the week we decided to have the breakout session at lunch time tomorrow (Wednesday).

So if you’re interested in the module, the widget, or the underlying segmentations infrastructure, please find us (Csaba Pinter, Andras Lasso, and the others) at noon in the Kiva room with your lunch in hand. We’ll do a short introduction of the new effects, then we’ll discuss your questions and suggestions.

Thanks and see you tomorrow!

csaba

Re: Segment editor discussion time

Murat Maga

Could you consider providing a synopsis for people who can't attend. Perhaps a few slides highlighting important aspects, as well as future development plans/requests.

Re: Segment editor discussion time

Csaba Pinter-2

Hi Murat,

Definitely, we will share both the materials and the meeting minutes.

csaba

Could you consider providing a synopsis for people who can't attend. Perhaps a few slides highlighting important aspects, as well as future development plans/requests.

Re: Segment editor discussion time

Csaba Pinter-2

HI all,

Please see project page for the slides, demo steps, and discussion meeting minutes

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2017_Winter_Project_Week/ImprovementsToSegmentEditor

Adam, could you please try to upload your video somewhere and insert it instead of ‘video coming soon’? If for some practical or other reason it’s not possible, then we’ll make an announcement when we’ll have made a tutorial video, hopefully soon.

csaba